Monday, August 2, 2010

Top 5 Business Career Attitudes

In putting up a business there are certain attitudes that need to be considered or else you will have all alibis in this world. I know there are a lot of attitudes but I think this enumerations will guide you either starting or in the continuance of your business. I will put my own definition based on what I experienced before. If I were you take note the top five attitudes and as you go along with your business then that is the time defining it. Here are my 5 list of attitudes that we must have at all times:

1. Courage – don’t start a business without this because this is one of the very important foundations. You may have a huge capital but if not having this you can’t start any business at all. Business is like a gamble sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. In losing times you need a lot of this attitude… Courage to continue, smile, etc.
2. Persistence – would you believe that there are highest rate of pessimistic person around you. They will not encourage you to have business and will state all the possible risks to the business that you like to put up. Well I guess this attitude enters if you need to go on. Be persistent on the plans that you make.
3. Patience – you need this in finding the right cheap suppliers and good payer customer. Since you are dealing with people they have different characters and not all of them are kind.
4. Optimistic – it’s very rare in selling with a pessimistic attitude. Being optimistic leaps you higher in business industry. Most likely you are self-motivated and goal-oriented businessman.
5. God-fearing – put God on the center of your business career and nothing can beat you. Especially if you done the right thing. Always remember the golden rule, that the cycle of being a vendor and consumer is unending. Be honest at all times.

Well I hope you learn something from me I am just a simple vendor that would like to share my experiences to all of you. Good luck to your business!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment